A little bit about me

My name is Stephen Burrough and I am a student at the University of South Alabama in the College of Education. My intentions are to become a High School History Teacher when I graduate. I also intend to get my Masters Degree after I have been teaching for a few years.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Technology in the Classroom

I think that using technology in the classroom is a must. You need to be teaching your students with some of the technology that they will be using in the future. As well as they are learning the material that you are presenting to them they are also learning the skill of using computers and other technologies. I also think that when using technology in the classroom you should use it to teach not let the technology teach for you. Technology should be in collaboration with your teaching not a replacement.

No comments:

Post a Comment