A little bit about me

My name is Stephen Burrough and I am a student at the University of South Alabama in the College of Education. My intentions are to become a High School History Teacher when I graduate. I also intend to get my Masters Degree after I have been teaching for a few years.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Podcasting in the Classroom

Through out my EDM310 class this semester I have become a big fan of Podcast and Videocast. I hope to incorporate podcast into my classes when I become a teacher. I feel that students will better react to having to listen to a ten minute podcast then having to read excessive amounts of material. I do not think that students today have the attention span to sit and read a history text book every night. I think that you still have to make them read, but by backing that reading with multimedia I feel that you enhance the learning experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment