A little bit about me

My name is Stephen Burrough and I am a student at the University of South Alabama in the College of Education. My intentions are to become a High School History Teacher when I graduate. I also intend to get my Masters Degree after I have been teaching for a few years.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My Teaching Philosophy

First of all we have to remember that we are doing this for the kids. We have to do everything that we can to help them learn and succeed in life. We have to teach the child instead of the class. The biggest thing that I want to do as a teacher is evolve with my students. I believe that I am going to have to change the way that I teach all the time to be able to effectively teach my children. I do not want to teach the same material the same way every semester for 30 years. I also do not want my classes to be boring. I have had to many classes that were almost impossible to stay awake during. I want to bring a fun energetic atmosphere to my classes and make my students learn without them knowing they are learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment