A little bit about me

My name is Stephen Burrough and I am a student at the University of South Alabama in the College of Education. My intentions are to become a High School History Teacher when I graduate. I also intend to get my Masters Degree after I have been teaching for a few years.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Fun Learning Environment

I am going to be a history teacher so creating a fun learning environment is imperative. To students history is probably the second most boring class besides math. I think that you have to get your students engaged in history. You have to do projects, field trips, videos, and any other thing you can do to capture their attention. A formal classroom is not very interesting to a child at a young age who is sitting in your class thinking about video games. I want to make the class interesting to my students so they will want to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment